The Waterford Oaks BMX Track is located inside of Waterford Oaks County Park
Address: 1702 Scott Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328 Phone: (248) 858-0915
Track Hours May – October
Open Riding is Non-Sanctioned (No membership required for open riding.)
- Tuesday Open Ride 4:00pm – 8:00pm – cost $5.00 Unlimited Riding – Check the Calendar for dates.
- Wednesday BMX Racing League ** for Beginners ONLY ** – Check the Calendar for dates.
- Thursday Open Ride 4:00pm – 8:00pm – cost $5.00 Unlimited Riding – Check the Calendar for dates.
USA BMX Sanctioned Racing
USA BMX membership required to participate in races. Membership may be purchased on race day. One-day and 30 day trail memberships available. (All races are single point unless otherwise noted.)
- Wednesday Night Races **CHECK CALENDAR FOR DATES** – Registration / practice from 5:00pm – 6:30pm race starts ASAP after practice session. USA BMX membership required to race. Entry fees $7.00 ribbon $10.00 trophy (unless otherwise noted).
- Saturday Racing – Registration / practice from 9:00am – 10:30am race starts ASAP after parctice session. USA BMX membership required to race. Entry fees $7.00 ribbon $10.00 trophy(unless otherwise noted). Trophies given for 1st-4th place.
Open Riding and Races are Weather Permitting. Please call (248) 858-0915 for the most up to date information regarding rain-outs.
Required for all events: Full-face helmet, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Pads and gloves are recommended.
Rentals are available: $5 – Helmets; $5 – Bikes, $1 Strider bikes available for riders 2-5
Waterford Oaks BMX Offers Group rates!
Great for birthday parties, school outings, camps, scout and youth groups. – $10 per participant includes track time, bike and helmet rental. 72 hours advanced notice required; call 248-858-0915 to book.
- BMXers don’t sit on the bench like in other sports
- Track maintained daily
- Phone-In registration accepted
- On site first aid on race days
- Concessions run by Waterford Oaks BMX Volunteer Association
- Clean restrooms on site
- Ground fire prohibited
- Picnic tables available
- Plenty of parking